Barnstorm Games is the UK based developer and publisher of many successful quiz game show apps including The Chase, Tipping Point, and The Wheel. We are currently working on multiple new titles, so this is an excellent opportunity for Unity Developers (from Junior to Lead) to join the company and help take Barnstorm forwards.
- Work alongside experienced programmers and artists on every aspect of the game
- Have an active role in the design of the games if desired
- Use agile development principles and pair programming
- Work and collaborate remotely using Slack and Zoom
- Proficiency in C#
- Proficiency with Unity
- Excellent ability to solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Strong maths skills
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- Great work-life balance
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- This is a remote working opportunity. However, you will need to be available between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the UK. Applications are welcome from anywhere in the world.
Barnstorm has worked hard to create a unique and appealing workplace ethos, attracting many exceptional employees from around the world. If you are ready for new challenges and want to be a part of an exciting company that does things differently, please apply below.