Barnstorm Games is the UK based developer and publisher of many successful quiz game show apps including The Chase, Tipping Point, and Rolling In It. We are currently working on a number of fun new titles, so this is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Unity Developer (graduates welcome) to join the company and help take Barnstorm forwards in exciting new directions.
As a Junior Unity Developer you will:
- Work alongside experienced programmers and artists on every aspect of the game
- Have an active role in the design of the games if desired
- Use agile development principles
- Proficiency in C#
- Proficiency with Unity
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Excellent ability to solve problems and debug code
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Strong maths skills
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- This is a remote working opportunity. However, you will need to be available between the hours of 9am and 5pm GMT. Applications are welcome from anywhere in the world.
Barnstorm has worked hard to create a unique and appealing workplace ethos, attracting many exceptional employees from around the world. If you are ready for new challenges and want to be a part of an exciting company that does things differently, please apply below.